I am so sorry for making you wait for this update, I have been really sick this past week-ugh! I had the absolute best time ever at WWDMAGIC and have you all to thank! I felt right at home in my element and it's an opportunity that I will never forget...I really hope I can go again next season (fingers crossed!). There were so many highlights of the trip that I thought it would be fun to share my top ten moments/ discoveries with you...even though there were more like 100 top moments.
10. PJ Salvage Pajama Party: Night one was filled with wine, adorable PJ Salvage pjs, and lots of Beyonce. It was the perfect way to kick of our week in Vegas together. It couldn't have been better planned that I happen to be wearing my pug tank top that day--too perfect with my pug pjs!
9. Fashion First Aid: Because WWDMAGIC was the size of a football field, I knew I would need lots of essentials to help with staying comfortable. Cue- The Fashion First Aid Kit filled with band-aids, double sided tape, a portable pocket for business cards AND MORE, this kit was so handy! Other items I brought that helped save me: Mophie Case, Julep Blister Stick, and my DIY'ed embossed business cards!
7. Outerwear heaven: One of the panels I spoke on was what upcoming winter trends will be hot for 2014. I instantly was drawn to all different kinds of statement coats from pastels and plaids to furs and leather! I became overly obsessed with this cotton candy style coat from Glamorous- isn't it fun?!
6. Lulumari: You all know I have a thing for bold and bright colors, so the moment I walked up to the Lulumari booth it was like the color G-ds had opened this booth up just for me. From the pops of neons to their amazing wall of bold statement necklace, Lulumari was definitely a favorite!
5. Metallics trending: One of my favorite trends that kept popping up were metallics! From this fierce Poppy Lux asymmetrical silver skirt, to Melie Bianco's wall of metallic purses, this is one trend that I am SO on board with.
4. Accessories Galore: I. love. accessories! I say it time and time again, but you can wear something as simple as bf jeans, ballet flats and a blazer...but once you add the most amazing accessories it really completes a look. I think speaking on the Accessories Trend Panel was my favorite because I got to showcase items that reflect my personal style- like this holographic neon clutch, gorgeous Lulumari statement necklace, and fun ombre sunglasses from West Coast Eyewear!
3. #SWAG: Considering I had to buy an extra duffel bag (in addition to the empty one I brought flat in my suitcase) it's safe to say we got hooked up! Thank you to all the brands who gifted everything a fashion lover could dream of! I can't wait to share everything I got with you soon!
1. Meeting new people: By far my favorite part of WWDMAGIC was meeting the other official bloggers who are all gems! My roomie Kaelah is such a sweetheart, all the gals at StyleSmith took such great care of us, and it was an honor to meet and connect with all the brands and designers!
Stay tuned for more updates from WWDMAGIC soon! Thanks again to everyone who made this possible! XO!