Looking for an easy breakfast recipe for this weekend? You're in luck! These bacon egg cups look super fancy, but actually take no time at all!
Here's what you need for about 9 cups
4 whole eggs, 2 egg whites
9 pieces of bacon cut in half
2 tablespoons green onion
2 tablespoons basil
1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1. Pre- heat over to 350º and spray muffin tin with non-stick spray.
2.. Crack eggs into bowl and add all herbs and seasonings.
3. Whisk together until fluffy.
4. Using the halves of bacon, line the outside rim of muffin tins- one whole piece per cup.
5. Fill bacon lined cups 3/4 way full with egg mixture.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until eggs are cooked bacon is to desired crispiness. (Tip: If you like extra crispy bacon, add the bacon to the oven before adding the eggs for 5 minutes)
7. Remove from oven and serve immediately.